When it comes to money, it’s easy to feel like a dummy.
After all, the entire financial services industry is set up to confuse you. That way, you’ll feel relieved and, yes, even grateful to pay someone to do things that you should be able to do yourself – that is, if you had the confidence and knowledge to take those first few steps.
Best Money Moves is all about building up your confidence. And we do it in a simple way – we teach you how to manage your money step-by-step. Here are 5 ways that Best Money Moves will make you smarter about money:
- We help you measure your level of financial stress. Sometimes, the problems pile on. it’s easy to feel as though you’ll never be able to pick just one to work on. By measuring your financial stress in 14 categories, we do the sifting for you. We believe that by sorting through each of our stress categories, you’ll be able to prioritize your top problem more easily – and then we can help you solve it.
- We show you the shortcuts – and how to achieve the best results. Whether you’re paying down debt or trying to save for a down payment on a car, we’ll show you how to “run the numbers” with the best of them – without trying to confuse you. Want to compare paying down your debt using the “snowball” vs. “avalanche” techniques? We’ll do the math for you and show you the “big secret” so-called experts want you to pay extra for.
- We use easy-to-understand language designed to empower you. We’re not trying to confuse you into a big sale. Why? Because the only sale we’re interested in is to your employer. Instead, our whole goal is to help you better understand how money works, and how you can use it to your advantage.
- We’re not trying to sell you anything. Most so-called “financial wellness” programs are about selling. They’re either trying to sell you products you don’t need or get assets under management. So, they build in a thin veneer of information designed to sell more stuff. at Best Money Moves, there’s no hidden agenda. We’re not trying to sell employees anything. We’re simply trying to help you engage with your finances in a more positive way.
- Tools, calculators, award-winning content, contests, money coaches and more. Managing your money doesn’t have to be excruciatingly painful or boring. It can be entertaining, engaging and, yes, even a bit fun. At Best Money Moves, we’re always looking for another way to make this more fun, so you’ll spend more time reading, thinking and doing. That’s why you get points every time you do something with Best Money Moves, whether it’s reading an article, working on your budget, or measuring your level of financial stress.
We want you to succeed. We want you to pay down your debt faster, save more money, and avoid getting ripped off. And, we’ll be there with you, every step of the way. Contact us at Best Money Moves. We can help.